Indian Pond Country Club was designed by golf course architects Graves and Pascuzzo, Ltd. This 18 hole championship course, which opened in 2001, measures almost 6800 yard over 160 acres of meticulously manicured grounds. This challenging course has a rating of 70.9 and a 131 slope. The rolling hills, tree lined fairways, and multiple tee boxes give the golfer a unique and memorable experience.
Interested in membership at Indian Pond Country
Call Debbie Saulnier – Director of Operations @ 781-585-9117
Brian Langevin – Head Golf Professional @ 781-585-0555
WHY JOIN INDIAN POND COUNTRY
- Golf Course ranked among the “top 20” private or public courses in the state of Massachusetts by Golf Digest.
- Competitive club yearly dues and initiation fee rates.
- Yearly dues include lockers and driving range
- Fantastic driving range, practice bunkers and putting green.
- Course access is unmatched; tee times available and can be booked up to 6 days in advance.
- Pace of play: rounds are usually complete in 4 hours or less.
- Current membership fosters a family oriented, friendly club environment.
- Professionally run golf tournament & league events.
- Junior Golf Program which includes clinics, camps, weekly play and tournaments for every junior player from 6-17 years old.
- Availability of golf lessons for every level of player.
- Member dining room high quality food and service standards.
- “Members” website communications regarding all club events with weekly email updates.
- Swimming Pool memberships also available at a discounted rate for golf members.
- Conveniently located off route 3 in Kingston.
- Membership application process is easy and can be done in one day!
Join Indian Pond Country Club and enjoy the best
club experience in southern New England!
2013 Indian Pond CC Membership
The 2012 Membership Options include seven categories of membership.
- Option “A” Conditional Players 2013 (Single, Family or Corporate) paying annual dues and making initial initiation installment payment of $1,500.00 toward a $10,000.00 initiation fee.
- Option “B” Conditional Players 2013(Single, Family or Corporate) paying annual dues only plus a $400.00 administrative fee and deferring initiation fee decision (total $10,500.00) until 2013
- Legacy Member (Single or Family) any new (2013)direct child or grandchild of an existing member paying 60% of dues and initiation fees for first 4 years of membership.
- Junior Member (Single or Family) any person age 16-27 years of age paying 60% of dues each membership year through age 27. Initiation fees are also at 60% of existing rate and payable first 4 years of membership.
- Non Resident Member Paying annual dues of $500.00 and applicable guest rates for golf. Non Resident members must have permanent residence over 100 miles from the club. Non Resident members are exempt from any food minimums. Non Resident members are limited to 12 rounds a year and may bring guests who also pay applicable guest rates.
- Social Member (Individual) paying $100.00 dues per year with initiation fee waived for 2013 and limited golf privileges. Social members may play once per month and bring guests paying normal “accompanied rate” guest fees. Social members may also join the range and pay a seasonal range fee. Social members are also eligible to play in selected golf tournaments throughout the year.
(Note : No current golf member is allowed to change classification to Social Member status unless IPCC has received full initiation payment(s) in accordance with membership agreement)
- Pool Member (Single or Family) paying annual published pool fees. Pool members who also hold full golf membership are eligible for 20% discount on applicable annual pool membership fees.